Survivors of Muslim Grooming & Rape
I read Sara Khan will collect information from people affected by extremism in Britain. She cannot ignore the 100,000s of young women groomed and raped by Muslim men.
Commission for Countering Extremism (CCE) evidence gathering
In the coming months:
- work with research experts to assess current academic evidence and pinpoint the gaps – the will use the government definition of extremism as a starting point for this stage – its work and research, however, will not be limited by this definition.
- work with experts and activists at local and national levels, including government, to prioritise work to address the gaps.
- use this assessment as a springboard to commission bespoke pieces of research on critical issues.
- consult the public, including asking them to submit evidence and visiting communities affected by extremism.
- the government has already committed to sharing information with the commission – the CCE will also ask regulators, local councils and police forces, universities and other public and private bodies to share information on extremism.
Rotherham Muslim Grooming & Rape Scandal
The National Crime Agency (NCA) revealed 1,510 survivors of Islamist grooming, rape and trafficking gangs in the first official increase in the figure since the scandal erupted four years ago.
“As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers”
I spoke to survivors of Muslim grooming and rape gangs. It is abundantly clear that aggravated racist-religious hatred are key factors. The perpetrators are not being jailed for the right types of crimes (hate) they commit or for long enough.
Survivors’ repeatedly report the same Modus operandi all over Britain. The police, Crown Prosecution Service, social workers and our judiciary are not just implicated in cover-ups at a local level, they are also responsible for trying to hide the true nature of these crimes.
I am busy pouring over the information I obtained to identify the main offenders. Many public officials require investigation for abuse of process and perverting the course of justice.
That includes at least four former Home Secretaries and our Prime Minister Theresa May.
Survivors of Muslim grooming gangs state:
“As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white cunt” as they beat me. They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten. Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.”
There is Islam at peace and Islam at war – ISIS showed us Islam at war. Issue 4 of the Islamic State Magazine Dabiq, the foreword quotes Shaykh Abū Muhammad al-’Adnānī’s last speech where he says, ‘We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women, by the permission of Allah, the Exalted.’
The same issue contains an article entitled ‘The Revival of Slavery before the Hour’, which justifies on theological grounds the enslavement of Yazidi women and children and goes on state approvingly that the ‘only other known case – albeit much smaller – is that of the enslavement of Christian women and children around the world by the mujāhidīn there.’
Maybe the author did not know about Muslim grooming and rape gangs in Britain, our state kept a very tight lid on it for years!
Teach Muslims the West is evil; teach clash of civilisations theory from an Islamic perspective; teach counterculturalism, them and us; make non-Muslims immoral, worthless and unclean; promote ideas of a perpetual struggle against oppression and victimhood to achieve Sharia communities – now read Islamic texts with that mindset.